Early Bird Special: -25% when you register and pay before March 15, 2019
Event Date: Saturday June 15th, 2019
Venue: Complexe Sportif Bell at 8000, Boulevard Leduc, Brossard, Qc, J4Y 0E9
(Montreal Canadiens training facility - google map)
Schedule: 10:30AM till 4:30PM
We are offering one time slot:
Within each sub-tournament, there are 2 levels of difficulty:
The event includes:
- BEGINNER : 1-2 players can play well in the sport
- INTERMEDIATE : 3-5 players can play well in the sport
- Ice Hockey
- Ball hockey
- Soccer (on artificial turf)
Registration is on a 1st come 1st serve basis based on payment received.
Payment must be made by PAYPAL (credit card).
Each co-ed corporate team must register 8 (eight) players of which at least 4 (four) players should work for the company registered.
Fundraising Goals, Incentives & Penalties
In order to reach our event goal of $400,000, we are strongly encouraging each team that registers to raise $2,500. This works out to an individual fundraising goal of only $315 per person.
- NEW THIS YEAR: In order to help as many less fortunate kids as possible and to encourage teamwork, each participant must raise at least $50.00 or more using their Games for Hope electronic online fundraising link provided upon registration.
Our fundraising team will support you in terms of ideas and promotional materials
- Teams raising less than $2,500 will unfortunately not be allowed to play on the day of the event.
- Teams raising over $4,000 will be provided with wonderful prizes.
- Along with individual fundraising via the electronic fundraising software, company donations and/or sponsorship as well as team fundraisers (i.e. bake sales, etc.) can be included in the team goal of $2,500.
- Online credit card donations are handled directly by the respective causes above. PDF e-mail tax receipts will be provided by these organizations.
For any questions or for more information, please email us at: email@example.com
Thank you for considering to support these great causes